We always like to get free things and something special when it comes to our birthday. Companies have caught on to these and do special offers or free items for your birthday.
Become a friend of Yorkshire Tea (https://www.yorkshiretea.co.uk) and you will receive emails of new products and offers, and a card plus Yorkshire Tea Gold teabag on your birthday. I have been signed up for a few years and I always look forward to my birthday cup of tea!
Signing up to Patisserie Valerie’s Cake Club will give you access to special offers (http://www.pvoffer.co.uk). In the past week I have received £5 discounts off their celebration cakes and an Afternoon Tea voucher offer. Normally priced at £25 for tea, this voucher is £20 (plus £1.95 delivery) and you also get two slices of cake for takeaway included!
A few days before my birthday, I received an email for free cake to claim in-store. I picked a chocolate cupcake, which sadly got squashed when taking it home 😦
Other offers I have received:
- Quadruple loyalty points at Superdrug
- Download the Greggs App – you get a free hot drink, and at the moment, a free cold drink. On my birthday, I have a free sweet treat included too!
- If you have a Paperchase loyalty card, you get a free £5 spend
- Yo! Sushi give you 1/3 off your birthday meal if you have signed up to their emails
- If you have a Brewers Fayre loyalty card, the birthday person gets a free main meal (depending on which meal is the cheapest)
- Prezzo gives you a free bottle of Prosecco if you are signed up to the emails
So, it is worth looking around and signing up for loyalty schemes as you can get really good deals around your birthday, and that makes it even better!